[council]

[council] To: council@dnso.org

First, I wanted to give you all my new contact information.

Also, I think it would be very beneficial if we had a NC dinner before our
NC meeting on Sunday.  First, I think it would help us all get to know each
other better.  Also, I think it would help in the planning and execution of
our meeting.  Further, since many of the Constituency meetings are being
run simultaneously, we will not be able to attend all of them and I think
it would be helpful for all of us to know what the other Constituencies are
working on, their positions, etc..  Please let me know by return email if
you are interested and if so, which nights (Wednesday-Saturday) that you
would be available.

Caroline G. Chicoine
Doepken Keevican & Weiss
211 N. Broadway, Ste 1500