[council]

Re: [council] Draft final report of WG-E Global Awareness and Outreach for pu...

I agree with YJ that a pre-Yokahama Names Council meeting would be very
useful.  We have business that needs to be discussed, including YJ's report,
which we always planned to discuss prior to the Yokahama.

Kathy Kleiman

<<
 I myself also have two more trips before Yokohama.
 However, I think this pre-meeting would be very valuable
 for many NC members despite our busy schedules.