RE: [council] DNSO meeting on Wednesday

Caroline:

Keep in mind that the ICANN schedule is simply my understanding of what the
NC has scheduled.  The <http://www.icann.org/yokohama/> page is updated as
often as I get new information.  Corrections or changes to that schedule
should be sent via Hiro (who has been working heroically to organize the
schedule).

--Andrew