Re: [council] DNSO meeting on Wednesday

Teresa,

Could you tell me where you found the schedule you referred to?

My current understanding is
  DNSO GA (morning) and  NC (afternoon) are held on July 14.
  Constituencies and WGs meet on July 13, early morning of
  July 14 or some other timings.
as http://www.icann.org/yokohama/ (being continuously
updated) shows.

Hiro

At 00/05/10 09:05, owner-council@dnso.org wrote:
> The ICANN schedule shows a DNSO meeting on the 13th.  Does anyone know if
> this is referring to the Constituencies or Working Groups or is it the GA
> and/or NC?
>
> Caroline G. Chicoine
> Partner
> Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin LLP
> St. Louis
> cchicoine@bspmlaw.com <mailto:cchicoine@bspmlaw.com>
> http://www.blackwellsanders.com
>

> This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
> information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
> communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
> attachments and notify us immediately. Thank you.

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy, NTT