[council] Yokohama Schedule : information 5 minutes befeore conf-call

NC,

I rewrote the basic information so that this mail alone helps our
schedule discussion.

Attachment-2 has been revised. I added NC information with Ken as
a contact person. If there's any problem, let me know.
The rest is almost the same as 1.5 days ago.
We've collected the following information from the local host and
Andrew to date.

(a) DNSO can use rooms with no own cost on July 14-17
(b) Board-related meetings are confirmed to be held on July 15
    full day and July 16 morning (with possible extension) due to
    the Board Directors' availability
(c) Rooms before and after July 14-17 are going to be sought for
    by the local host, if we request rooms at our own expense.
(d) The rooms on days other than July 14-17 cost us 2-10 thousand
    dollars/room/day, (which we cannot afford)

Now we have to schedule our meetings under these conditions.
Attachment-1 was Andrew's proposal. And Ken suggested
Constituencies that wants to meet before July 14 may talk via
conference-calls. He also suggested "NC Meeting after Board
Meeting" might be useful.

So far, I have received "room requests" as in attachement-2.
Still waiting for other inputs.

Hiro

===== attachment 1 : Andrew's suggestion =====
> July 14 (Friday):
>          - DNSO GA (morning)
>          - DNSO Names Council (afternoon)
>
> July 15 (Saturday):
>          - ICANN Public Forum
>
> July 16 (Sunday):
>         - ICANN Board (morning)
>         - DNSO Constituencies (afternoon;  morning also?)
>
> July 17 (Monday)
>         - DNSO Names Council (morning)
>         - DNSO Constituencies (afternoon, if needed)
>         - DNSO Working Groups (afternoon, if needed)

===== attachment 2 : DNSO-related room requirement =====
   size / period / equipment / contact / remark

NC:
   150 / 1/2 day / webcast as usual / kstubbs@dninet.net / -

GA:
   150 / 1/2 day / webcast as usual / R.Gaetano@iaea.org / -

Business Constituency:
   50 / 4h / projector / Maca.Jamin@wanadoo.fr / -

ccTLD Constituency:

gTLD Registry Constituency:

Intellectual Property Constituency:

ISP and Connectivity Providers Constituency:
   25 / 3h / - / h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp / -

Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency:

Registrars Constituency:

WG-B:

WG-C:
   65+ / 1.5h / - / weinberg@mail.msen.com / if NC claims