[council] new language for resolution

We are now seeing some of the tremendous controversy around the WG-B report.
It is very important to the integrity of our process -- and to make all in
the DNSO feel heard -- that we put the 4-17 WG-B Report out on public notice
and hold any resolution on its content (including all IP issues) until the
end.

I propose that all WG-B/IP language be removed from the resolution and the
following language added:
==> As mandated by the Board resolution, we are hereby passing to you the
WG-B status report of mid-March.   This status report was the work of Michael
Palage alone and summarized the position papers and the debates within the
working group before Cairo.  In Cairo, we, the Names Council, by resolution
gave WG-B four weeks to wrap up its lengthy deliberations and present us with
a report of any consensus items and proposals it had at that time.
Yesterday, we received the Formal Report of WG-B.  We will now follow our
procedures, put the WG-B Report out on public notice and comment, and will
send to you by mid-May the Formal WG-B Report, our summary of its comments
and any resolution we pass regarding its recommendations.

sorry for the late posting,
kathy