From: GAETANO, Roberto
Sent: Wednesday, 01 March 2000 13:39
To: 'mclaughlin@pobox.com'
Cc: ; 'Harald Tveit Alvestrand'
Subject: RE: Cairo schedules for DNSO NC, GA, and constituencies

Andrew,

The GA will definitively meet, as I confirmed at the last NC teleconference.
In fact, I will use this message also to remind the NC that, in this
difficult setup period, participation of people from the constituencies to
the GA is important.

IMHO, a properly working GA is a critical target to achieve for everybody in
the DNSO.

I would also like to know when key people (ICANN Staff, NC, BoD, ...) arrive
to Cairo and where they are staying.

I am not part of the key people, but I start the ball rolling anyhow by
telling you that:
- I will arrive, inch'Allah, on Sat 2000-03-04 early afternoon;
- I will stay at the El Gezirah Sheraton Hotel until Sat 2000-03-11.

This fancy schedule is due to the fact that the cheap rate I get for the
Sat-to-Sat flights offsets largely the cost of the additional days at the
Hotel.

Regards
Roberto