[council] Council's activities.

Dear NCers:

NOTHING is happening in the Name Council. Maybe the holidays in the south
and the snow in the north are difficulting our job, but I'd like to see
some advances before Cairo.

I have proposed to ask the WG chairs to send a report to the NC.

Philip has agreed with me and he proposed specificaly we should ask for a
short report in no more than 200 words.
It is fine for me.

Due to the fact that nobody else has sent any comment, I assume that
everybody agree.

Caroline: As our current chair, could you handle this task?

I'd like to discuss about WG-C in the Name Council before Cairo. We should
drive the principal discussion through e-mail instead of the physical
meeting or teleconferences, but to achieve it we must begin the discussion
ASAP, and the availability of the reports would be very helpful.

Another pendent issue is the election of the WG-B co-chair. Kathryn and
Philip are nominated. What will we do with that ?

Yours,

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy