[council] Next Names Council Teleconference

I would like to have a teleconference before the Cairo meeting and would
like to know your availability during the weeks of Feb 7th and Feb 14th.

I am drafting a proposed agenda today which I will send out for circulation
and comment.  If you have ideas for the agenda, please feel free to email
them to me this week since I would like to finalize an agenda by Monday, Jan
31st.  Some initial thoughts include:

Agenda for Cairo meeting
Confirmation of change to all working group deadlines to be midnight in the
time zone of the submitter
Confirmation of WG B NC Chair and update on status
Election of WG C NC Chair (Would like to get volunteers before the
teleconference so all we have to do is simply vote someone in.)
Charter for a new WG to review implementation of UDRP (including discussion
of use of non-NC members)
Budget (Ken Stubb)

Also, I would like to advise the DNSO Secretariat of the changes in NC
membership, so they can be reflected properly on
the DNSO web site. I am missing some info and need your help so that I can
properly advise the Secretariat.
I would like to forward this info to the Secretariat by the end of this
week.

Based on the October 18, 1999 Board resolutions,

	ccTLDs:  Nigel Roberts off as of January 15, 2000 under resolution
99.97.  No successor elected yet (to my knowledge).

	Registrars:  Amadeu Abril i Abril off as of late October, upon his
election to the Board.  Richard Lindsay off as of January 15, 2000 under
resolution 99.103.  Elections underway?  When will they be completed?

	Non-commercial:  Y.J. Park, Kathryn Kleiman, and Raul Echeberria off
as of February 1, 2000 under resolution 99.100.  Elections underway?  When
will they be completed (2/20/00?).

	Intellectual Property:  All three NC representatives off as of
January 15, 2000 under resolution 99.105.  Caroline Chicoine recently
elected again and Axel Aus der Muhlen elected, both as of January 16, 2000.
An additional representative to be elected as of February 13, 2000.

Caroline G. Chicoine