Re: [council] Council's activities.

Update on WG B NC liaison co-chairs

Further to Raul's positing:
Kathy and I have agreed to act as joint co-chairs for WG B and this has been
agreed with the chair of WG B and announced to the working group. We have
opted for the title Names Council facilitators and described our role as:

1. To provide liaison between Working Group B and the Names Council,
reporting regularly to the NC on progress, reminding the WG of deadlines and
proposing to the Names Council when deadlines should be extended.
2. To act as an alternate chair in the absence of the elected chair.
3. To revisit the mission of the working group, and subsequently steer
discussion to incrementally seek areas of common ground based on joint
proposals from the two NC facilitators."

Philip