Re: [council] To Names Council on WG-C Deadline

hello and happy new year Kathy...

a look at the following url:

http://www.icann.org/dnso/dnso.htm

it was my understanding that ICANN staff has been working all along in
further elaborating the DNSO website and, frankly,
i feel they have done a pretty commendable job of elaboration here.

hopefully these pages will allay any concerns you might still have here
regards item [1}

my very best new years wishes for you and your family

ken stubbs