[council] Re: ga list messages

Dear Sharie,

There is nothing wrong with the list ga@dnso.org.
The notorious spammers use BCC (blind CC) to post to ga@dnso.org
(Jeff Williams aka Dnsipv6@aol.com David "Dude" Jenson; his
other recent creations are Bob Davis and James Touton;
the overabundance of websites offering free e-mails
addresses on the click leads sometimes to the proliferation
of fake characters subscribing to open lists).

When you analyse the headers of messages from Dnsipv6@aol.com
you will see that what is appearing as from the ga@dnso.org
list *never* go throu the dnso.org server, but directly
from his account at aol.com.
He is abusing the reputation of the dnso.org.

This spamming problem has been well known for few weeks now,
and the Names Council is undertaking an appropriate action.

Kind regards,
DNSO Secretariat