[council] Re: .edu registration

Dear Thom,

Thank you for pointing out the missing information -- we will
correct it ASAP.

You may refer to the IANA site for .edu,
    http://www.iana.org/generic.html

The related information (the gTLDs others than .com/.org/.net)
is very short, it says:

 * http://www.nic.gov - The GOV Domain is reserved exclusively
                        for the United States Government

 * http://www.nsi.com - The EDU Domain registered only through
                        Network Solutions

 * http://www.nic.mil - The MIL Domain reserved exclusively
                        for the United States Military

 * http://www.iana.org/int.html - The INT Domain

   The INT domain is used only for registering organizations established
   by international treaties between governments or Internet infrastructure
   databases (for example to do address to name lookups based on NSAPs).

   If you believe you meet these qualifications and want to apply for
   a domain name under INT, please send the IANA a description of
   your organization including a reference to the treaty that
   established it or click http://www.iana.org/int-reg.html
   for the online application. Please note that the online application must
   be supplemented with a reference to the treaty which established it.

Kind regards,
DNSO Secretariat