RE: [council] Participation in the DNSO General Assembly

Nigel - I understand what you are saying. However it will not discuss
anything orderly unless people participate that have those discussions. A
few have committed themselves to doing this - but it's really up to everyone
to either make it work or not, not just those who are currently on the list.
They will at some point also tire, and then there is really no one. It's up
to everyone - so that's all I have to say on this.