RE: [council] GA Chair.

Raul,

I agree we should wait a bit for responding, if needed..

While I would like to participate in the GA discussions and think we all
could have good contributions (as you note, we are members) I have concerns
about NC members participating, is that we need to select the procedure, and
also elect in the end the chair. I think if we participate in the GA
discussions (even though we're members), it will raise a question whether
there is a conflict there and whether we can then decide and vote in an
unbiased way.

It's a similar issue to the NC representatives on the working groups - and
their level of participation. Now this doesn't mean we can't encourage our
constituency members to participate, which I think we need to.