[council] GA Chair.

I´m sorry. I have not participated very much in the list the last days
because I have been ill and my sons didn´t allow me to work very much with
the notebook in the bed.

I´m back in the real world now.

I'd like to tell you that I agree with the prior mails from Theresa and
Victoria about the ga discussion.

I agree with the Theresa proposal but I agree with Victoria about to be
careful with the NC messages. We have to wait a little more.

I believe that may be, instead of send a NC position to the ga list we can
to actively participate in the discussion. What do you think about it ?
Could it be positive or not?

Remember that we are members of the General Assembly too.