[council] FW: $5,000 payment

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew McLaughlin [mailto:mclaughlin@pobox.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 3:55 AM
To: Chicoine, Caroline
Subject: RE: $5,000 payment

Gotcha.  It would be great for the NC to make good that commitment & I'm
glad to see you pushing forward.

To reimburse ICANN for DNSO-related meeting expenses, checks should be
written to ICANN;  can be sent to the Marina del Rey office (4676
Admiralty
Way, Suite 330, Marina del Rey, CA  90292);  and we'll be happy to issue
receipts to check writers.  To avoid any confusion, it would be best if
checks for this purpose were accompanied by a note saying as much.

--Andrew