Re: [council] Working together

Jonathan,

I will bring this request to the ccTLD Constituency.

But, may I suggest that this is the wrong approach.  I think that
this approach will foster the continuing blizzard of e-mail
discussion - most of which it is not necessary that everyone
receive !

Rather I think that you should deliberately NOT be on these e-mail
lists or attend teleconferences.  (You probably should attend
physical meetings, if you can).  You should instead insist that the
various Constituencies prepare, discuss, agree, and forward
discussion papers of some substance for your information and
consideration as a Board member.  This way you will assist the
whole process settle down and become manageable and
organised.

Otherwise I fear that your proposal will simple encourage the chaos
we currently all suffer - where the only way to be informed is to
attempt to participate in ALL the e-mail discussions !

Just a suggestion
Dennis

P.S.  N.B.  You are of course not a "representative" of the DNSO
on the Board