[council] Working together

To the Names Council:

Now that the excitement over the election has died down somewhat, I again
would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support.

I wish, as a DNSO representative on the ICANN Board, to represent all
constituencies equally.  To ensure that I am able to carry out this duty to
the greatest extent possible, and to be sure that I have as clear a picture
as possible of what is happening in each constituency, I would like to
submit the following to you for your consideration:

1)  I would request to be added to the mailing lists of each constituency
so that I may continue to keep as up to date as possible on the issues and
dialogues that are currently at the forefront of each constituency's agenda;

2)  If possible, I would like to participate as an observer at meetings or
teleconferences of the constituencies and the Names Council when I am
available to do so.  If you can give me advance notice of your meetings, I
will, whenever possible, attend  so that I can, hopefully, take back with
me to the Board the specific current concerns and needs of the DNSO
constituencies;

3)  I will try to attend as many of the constituency meetings as I can in
L.A., time permitting, however it will likely not be possible to attend
them all.  I would therefore like to meet with as many of you in LA as
possible, but with at least one NC rep from each constituency, possibly on
Monday night, but in any event, prior to the Board meeting.

I look forward to hearing from you and continuing the working relationship
we have started to develop together on the Names Council.

Best regards,

Jonathan