Re: [council] NC telecon, Oct 27th, agenda

I agree.

I think this is very timely to discuss the whole idea
of how regional representation is ensured in the
whole of ICANN without creating additional
inconsistencies.

However I think there will be many people not in on
this telecon so perhaps just an initial examination would be
in order with a view to producing a written paper.

nigel
--
Nigel Roberts MBCS
nigel@nic.gg	nigel.roberts@eea.eu.int