[council] Thank you

Dear Council colleagues:

This was a protracted election, and it took a lot of time and effort.  I
wish to personally thank each of you  for participating, whether you
supported me or not, I will do my very best to keep my promise to represent
the entire DNSO.

I hope that I will be permitted to work with all of the constituencies so
that during my year on the Board, I can make sure that all the points of
view from the DNSO are heard.

We have all learned something from this election, and I am hopeful that
with a year until the next election, there will be time to review the rules
of the election process, and perhaps come up with some refinements.

After my brief tenure with the Board, I hope to return to active
participation in the DNSO.

Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Jonathan