Re: [council] Election No. 3 - Explanation and Proposed Action.

At Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:13:20 +0200, Michael Schneider wrote:

> At 17:00 16.10.99 -0300, Raul  Echeberria wrote:
>
> >Mmmm. I think this is not you responsability as a Teleconference chairman.
> >This problem is so serious.
> >I think all of us have to decide it. If there isn't objections during today
> >and tomorrow I believe that it's a consensous.
>
> I object, unless someone explains in more detail what it means that "the
> voter's intent was clear, that the voter's intended vote was miscounted
> (due to a subsequent vote, made in error), and that the miscount was not
> entirely the fault of the voter". I don't understand the concept of a
> "shared fault" and that is what the words "not entirely" suggest.
>
> M.S.

Michael,
Council,

I completely agree with you that more explanations are needed.
Please find below as much as I can provide without disclosing
the full record.
I am ready to answer more questions during the Monday telecon.

Explanation of ballot b08.

A. For each ballot the secretariat post to each
   of the NC voting members a serie of messages:
   1. the first one, with *explanation* about the ballot