Re: [council] Election No. 3 - Explanation and Proposed Action.

At 17:00 16.10.99 -0300, Raul  Echeberria wrote:

>Mmmm. I think this is not you responsability as a Teleconference chairman.
>This problem is so serious.
>I think all of us have to decide it. If there isn't objections during today
>and tomorrow I believe that it's a consensous.

I object, unless someone explains in more detail what it means that "the
voter's intent was clear, that the voter's intended vote was miscounted
(due to a subsequent vote, made in error), and that the miscount was not
entirely the fault of the voter". I don't understand the concept of a
"shared fault" and that is what the words "not entirely" suggest.

M.S.