Re: [council] Election No. 3 - Explanation and Proposed Action.

I also object.

I agree about the seriousness of the problem.

I feel the problem -- and equally importantly what it has highlighted -- is so
serious that "unless anyone objects there is a consensus" will not be not
sufficient.

As a trained election agent for parliamentary General Elections I will be
posting a considered position on this problem and on the conduct of the whole
election process before Monday.

I do not believe I exaggerate when I say that I feel that the way we handle this
will determine whether or not the Names Council and ICANN/DNSO continue to hold
public support in the Internet community.

Nigel Roberts