Re: [council] How to resume (was: Ballot b10)

Elisabeth,

thank you very much for the tremendous amount of work you're doing. Thank
you also for the explanation. I would have appreciated, however, to get
such explanation on the list rather than by a non-NC-meber and Newsbytes.
It's no fun receiving a call by the local press and being left in the dark
myself.

Michael

  | Anwaltsgesellschaft (i.e. law firm) Schneider & Schollmeyer mbH.    |
  | Kanzlei / Office: Dickstrasse 35, 53773 Hennef / Sieg, Germany      |
  | http://www.Anwalt.DE  Phone: +49 2242 9270-0  Fax: +49 2242 9270-99 |
  | mailto:Michael.Schneider@Anwalt.DE / Michael.Schneider@Ittenbach.DE |