Re: [council] How to resume (was: Ballot b10)

while i agree with your deep love for this oh so delicate and friendly
process, stopping it to ensure errors do not compound seems prudent.
and it would be very hard to agree to just running over someone who made
an innocent mistake, as i make mistakes quite often.

and it is my impression that our two cultures are equally rule-obsessed.
yours seems the most similar to mine that i have visited.  this is not
necessarily a compliment.

randy