[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[council] Ballot b10
Election of the third candidate, 1 year term at the ICANN Board.
ATTENTION. WARNING. You cast only ONE (1) vote.
Vote during the NC telecon, Oct 15th, starting 15:00 CET (please check
your local time).
1) A ballot is prepared.
A ballot starts with line "BEGIN" and ends with line "END__".
It is like this:
b10:KabcZ:First_Last:[ ] Jonathan_Cohen (NorthA)
b10:KabcZ:First_Last:[ ] Peter_Dengate-Thrush (AsiaPac)
b10:KabcZ:First_Last:[ ] Don_Telage (NorthA)
b10:KabcZ:First_Last:[ ] Rick_White (NorthA)
2) Ballot is assigned a number (first field in a line),
here "b10" -- ballot number 10.
3) Ballot is personalised. Each line indicate who is voting.
In case of proxy, the email address in line "BEGIN" and "END__"
may be different from the nominal one. The code PROXY is set
for proxy votes.
4) The second field, here between "b10" and "First_Last",
indicate a personalised code given for this ballot to this
person. A personalised code is 5 caracteres, starting with "K",
ending with "Z".
All interim results will be given without the name of voting
person, but with the personalised code. It will allow a voting
persons to check if his vote is recorded.
5) Do not edit a ballot. Just put an "X" between square brackets [ ]
if you give your vote to a nominee written in a line.
You cast only ONE (1) vote.
6) A ballot will arrive From: "email@example.com" -- please reply
without CC to any list.
7) PROXIES (except Chuck Gomes, Victoria Carrington, and Erica Roberts).
All proxies receive ballots in the same time as the NC voting
members. In case the secretariat receive a reply from both:
NC member *and* his proxy, the valid vote is the one from the NC
Thank you !