Re: [council] Ballot b10

Michael,

We have had some technical and administrative problems which
we (Elisabeth and I) are trying to sort out.

The teleconference was suspended.  The voting process will
resume on Monday.

I hope that I will have an explanation shortly with more details.

In anyone asks, please advise them that we were unable to
complete the current round of voting and that we will resume on
Monday.

Thanks
Dennis