[council] The gTLD Registry Constituency Proxy Voting

Dear Fellow NC'ers:

I have accepted a nomination from North America to stand for the ICANN board
of directors, and I seek your vote. I urge you to read my letter of
acceptance, and the letters of support written on my behalf. I want to bring
my unique experience to the board gained from growing the largest DNS
Registry in the world during the last five very turbulent years. I am
scheduled to resign my position at NSI in a few month, and will work
part-time during a transition period.

For the voting process, the gTLD proxy vote has been transferred to Chuck
Gomes at chuckg@netsol.com <mailto:chuckg@netsol.com> .  His phone number is
XXXXXX phone number censored
 in Herndon, VA USA.. Good luck to all the candidates, and best
wishes for a successful election.

Regards, don

Donald N. Telage, Ph. D.
Senior Vice President