Re: [council] NCtelecon, Thursday, September 30th - agenda

A couple quick comments:

Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:

> I suggest form now on that we first deal and conclude the Electin
> issues. Muy understainding is that we already have an agreement, but
> we better check durin the telconf....

Agreed.

> >      Including GA Chair designation
>
> I am lost here. At the end of last teleconf I moved that we appont
> Nii. The chair agreed and there was NO oppostioon, So I deem it is
> already done. Please correct me if I am wrong.

As Nii is nominated for one of the ICANN board positions,
if he is elected he would not be able to chair the meeting.
If we end up discussing the chair designation, we might
want to clarify the chair alternatives as well - not just the
"co-chair."

> Raul and I would really like knowing how many among you would run at
> least a part of the meeting on  a chat channel for those elections.
> And also the possibility to run simultaneously the teleconf and the
> chat, so everydoby can choose the channel he(she preeers. Anyway,
> votes should be cast thru PRIVATE channels.

I would like to try this as well.  Although I think voting should
be through an automated votebot system (if it is real time... is it?)

> I would also like knowing if the NC things that the
> "electoral"telconfs have to be webcasted or not (I would assume yes).

My vote is Yes.

Regards,
Richard