Re: [council] Chait-Acting Chair-Current ChairNo chair

Good morning,

I agree.

I understood that Dennis would chair all the teleconferences until
LA, and I support that.  I think the stability of having the same
person running a number of concurrent teleconferences is
something we need.  I think Dennis has done a great job.

Regards,
Richard