Re: [council] NCtelecon, Thursday, September 30th - agenda

Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:

[...]

> Agenda and related documents
>
>   1. Discussion and adoption of agenda (10 mins)
>
>   2. Minutes and Matters Arising (10 mins)
>
>   3. Schedule of Meetings In LA (15 mins)

I suggest form now on that we first deal and conclude the Electin
issues. Muy understainding is that we already have an agreement, but
we better check durin the telconf....

>      Including GA Chair designation

I am lost here. At the end of last teleconf I moved that we appont
Nii. The chair agreed and there was NO oppostioon, So I deem it is
already done. Please correct me if I am wrong.

What is missing is the co-chair form the NC to help Nii. Here there
were TWO nominees.

* Jonathan, being the person who will chair the LA NC meeting (he
accepted my nomination)
* Dennis, acting as Chair along this preparatory meetings (teleconfs).
Self-nominated (and threfore accepting the nomination ;-)

This is the portin we have to decide, I guess.

[...]

>   4. October 11-15, Election of ICANN Board Members (20 mins)
>
>      Summary of procedures

Raul and I would really like knowing how many among you would run at
least a part of the meeting on  a chat channel for those elections.
And also the possibility to run simultaneously the teleconf and the
chat, so everydoby can choose the channel he(she preeers. Anyway,
votes should be cast thru PRIVATE channels.

I would also like knowing if the NC things that the
"electoral"telconfs have to be webcasted or not (I would assume yes).

[...]

>   6. The DNSO Business Plan and Budget (20 mins)

Wow, hope so.

>   7. The issue of meeting procedures (10 mins)
>
>      Berkman Center cooperation request
>
>   8. Amadeu's motion on DN warehousing (15 mins)

Again, I should insist that this would be on the table again only when
I am completely convinced that we have solved the Board elections....
But I am confiend tto be able to discuss it tomorrow.

Amadeu