Re: [council] Methodology

I agree with Javier's premises, but not his conclusions.  ALL proposals
should be made before the meeting.  Any new proposals should be given
adequate time to circulate -- of at least a few business day after the
meeting.  The more I learn about this push for Internet time, the more I
believe it is an excuse for making sure that key people are not involved in
important decisions.

Kathy Kleiman