Re: [council] Convention-Style Voting adapted to the DNSO conditions

Nigel,

I wonder why those who are now asking for new extensions (a favoirite
sport within NC) did not oppose the NC relsolution stating that all
comments should come on Friday at latest. After that, Elisabeth said
that it was OK for the d
secretariat toaccept comments until Sunday. Once again, nobody
disagreed, even if we had a "previous" commitment to PUBLISH THE
SYSTEM by last firday.

And all we get, instead of comments, is people asking for new
extenisons, ....long aftet all intial deadline expeiired.

I would be confused, if I wan'tnt that disappointed. And indeed, let
me reafimr the strongest "no" to any extra delay.

Amadeu