Re: [council] Convention-Style Voting adapted to the DNSO conditions

Also a strong objection.

I only just saw this when I started at work at 0900 on Monday morning.

/Please/ do not put any formal proposals up for consideration outside
working hours in future. And 'no objection' is not a mechanism which
should be used for such proposals either.

We all need the opportunity to read, digest, and also perhaps
consult on the detail of such this, especially as I have not yet seen
the minutes of the telcon at which the principles behind this proposal
were agreed.

Nigel