[council] Methodology

NC,

The problems that we are having are a product of our lack of order and respect.

We have been working on the elections issue for a while. I have been
presenting proposals with a lot of time before the calls. Few comments have
been received....

but some members of the council feel free to make proposals during the
teleconferneces, and expect to have them discussed on the spot. I find this
extremelly unpolite, it is a waste of time and money for the council to
have to discuss online things that should be discussed by e-mail.

If they do not have the time to propose things by e-mail (as we have agreed
to), they should at least stay quiet during the teleconferences.

Also, those who do not attend the meetings should at least respect the
decisions of the other people who have actually attended the meeting and
done the work. Complaining afterwards is of very bad taste. It is much
worst if you actually attended the meeting and did not say anything at that
time.

The decision on the election process was supposed to be finished by the
24th. Any further delay is impossible.

In short, if you are not participating in the work for which you have been
elected, at least allow the rest of us to do it.

Yes, I am pissed off.

Javier