Re: [council] a good site for nomination process consideration

Good morning all!

Actually, I was going to add a "but" to my post, stating exactly
what Javier mentions.  But there are many ways around faked
identity, at least as far as using an automated email response that
requires the user to go back to a portion of the page and authenticate
his or her endorsement.  We use this kind of system frequently
for confirming on line orders.

Richard