[council] Election of Permanent NC Members

Dear Council,

In the process of talking about when and how to elect ICANN Board,
I have felt strong concerns in the schedule of "election of permanent NC members".
When I tried to get it highlighted prior to the Board election,
people on the line seem indifferent of this, as far as I know,
whose dead line set by ICANN is Oct. 8th much earlier than board election.

When I brought it up again at the last minute of teleconference yesterday,
council members expressed their preferences to unfold each constituency's
status on election schedule and its result on the NET.

So, it's time to get the ball rolling.
Why don't you, each constituency, explicitly come up with a specific date
and position on geographical diversity first to wrap up "permanent NC members"
prior to winding up "3 board members"?

I hope I can hear from you on this matter within 24 hours.
Another time pressure? :-)
Otherwise, Board election by 19 NC electorates might be snowed
under tons of complaints and objections from General Assembly
with reagrd to its legitimacy.

Regards,

YJ Park