[council] Why don't we put some time frame on the agenda of NC meeting?

Dear Council,

Appreciating Dennis' wonderful job last night(only some of us, though:-),
I felt a lot more comfortable with things with Names Council this time.

Yes, finally we got the agenda beforehand,
some motions in advance for me to look over prior to plunging into discussion.
However, looking back on my experiences with NC, due to time pressure
we couldn't go through all the items on the agenda.

Santiago one was a fiasco.
Last night one seemed well organized, but
we have still left a bunch of things to go back on
and didn't even touch them at all.

So, if possible, when we consider agenda,
why don't we consider time frame together with its discussion subject
not to miss any of our items on the agenda
and to make our agenda real.

For example,

    1. Discussion and adoption(5 mins)

   2. Minutes and Matters Arising(5 mins)

   3. The DNSO Business Plan and Budget(10 mins)

    4. Election of ICANN Board Members(35 mins)

    5. Election of Permanant NC Members(20 mins)

    6. WG-D(15 mins)

    7. Schedule of Meeting in LA(10 mins)

    8. AOB(15 mins)

I hope this kind of efforts needs considering here
from the next teleconference not to miss any raised items.

Regards,

YJ Park