RE: [council] Dennis' motion geographaiversity (support thereof)

Amadeu,

After an extensive discussion with Andrew McLaughlin today I think that the
citizen rule will stand for the moment.

I would like to suggest that we add to our Names Council rules that the
ICANN Directors elected by the DNSO must be both citizens and residents of
the region they are elected for.  This would add what we would like to see,
I think.

Dennis