Re: [council] Agenda for LA meetings

From a purely logical standpoint, I would think the meeting
order  would be as Don describes:

1.  Constituencies
2.  GA
3.  Names Council
4.  ICANN Board

The time allocated should depend on the agenda, not the
other way around (i.e., hey we have all this time, lets talk
forever.)  I believe there is more than enough time before
the ICANN Board meeting to have all the DNSO related meetings
in a suitable order.

I still believe though that an informal meeting amongst Names
Council members to get to know each other, and perhaps to
review what the Berkman Center has advised (if we agree to
go this course) would be very beneficial.  If not we will
definitely see a repeat of Santiago...

Richard

--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated