Re: [council] Remote participation for Names Council Meeting?

Ben, Theresa, Amadeu,

Thanks very much for responding.  I was almost hopeful I could get
some sleep tonight :-)

I will be checking my mail frequently, and on the IRC channel later on
during the ICANN meeting (will it be up Ben?)  So please let me know
how to dial up, and I will be speaking with you shortly!

Cheers
Richard