RE: [council] Remote participation for Names Council Meeting?

There will be no IRC channel during the ICANN Board meeting, but it'll be
back during the Names Council meeting.  Do refresh your broadcast.asp page
every so often as instructed on it!

Send email if you're not patched in shortly before the start of the meeting.
I check continuously all day.

Ben