RE: [council] Remote participation for Names Council Meeting?

The Berkman Center doesn't have the ability to run teleconferences.  What we
do expect to have -- relatively untested, so no guarantees possible -- is a
patch into our international call from cambridge to santiago.  That's a
two-way link, so remote NC members ought to be able to listen and talk,
assuming all goes well.

Send me call-in instructions to forward to our cambridge tech person.  Or,
if the call-in service wants to call him, he's at 617 496 7403 (backup: 617
495 7547 if that doesn't work) and his name is Thomas Graham.

Note that *ONLY ONE PERSON CAN BE PATCHED IN IN THAT WAY!* so it's
imperative that you use a teleconference service if you want mor ethan one
NC rep to be able to participate in this way.

Ben