[council] Last minute request for an item for the NC telecon

Council,

On the request of the DNSO GA, the DNSO Secretariat shall
provide "geographic region" information for all members
of the NC as well as for members of working groups or commitees.

As of today I am doing it based only on my sole reponsability,
which is of course inappropriate. The official
document is needed.
It is stated in ICANN Bylaws Section 6, Article 5:
    As used herein, each of the following shall be
    a "Geographic Region": Europe; Asia/Australia/Pacific;
    Latin America/Caribbean Islands; Africa; North America.
    The specific countries included in each Geographic Region
    shall be determined by the Board, and this Section
    shall be reviewed by the Board from time to time
    (but at least every three years) to determine whether
    any change is appropriate, taking account of the
    evolution of the Internet.

For the sole geography I rely on the British Time Atlas of
the World, but it is not sufficient.
My understanding is that for members from the international
organizations, the place of residence prevails - is it true ?
There are more difficult cases.
I am requesting you to provide me some guidance.

Regards,
Elisabeth Porteneuve