RE: Revision of attendees' list [was: Re: [council] Letter from Mike Roberts re: gTLD Constituency Group]

Amadeu, I'm a bit confused. Based on Mike Roberts Friday reply to Jim Rutt,
the gTLD constituency made no plans to be on the call. Is this a change of
position from ICANN? If so, I will contact the other two constituency
members today and urge them to be available. Please let me know ASAP.  don