RE: [wg-e] Translations

I would basically support this idea, as a clear reminder that
the Internet is wider than the
European-Arab-Chinese-Japanese-Korean world.

Would you be able to bring some further arguments about which
one among those African languages to chose first - for example
in ralation to the number of persons speaking these languages,
and the number of Internet users expected during the next
couple of years.

On a similar line of argument, I want to suggest to consider
also Bahasa Indonesia/Bahasa Melayu.

Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia