Re: [wg-e] DNSO WG-E Meeting Schedule - proposal

On Fri, Feb 11, 2000 at 08:49:47AM -0800, Josh Elliott wrote:
> This sounds fine to me, but as Chuck said, has this schedule been agreed to
> by the Names Council?  I haven't seen anything regarding the actual DNSO
> schedule, which, unfortunately, is not atypical since we are still a month
> away from the meetings.

THREE weeks+ away!
nothing have been decided except ICANN Open Forum and Board Meeting, which
have been delayed by one day, and we have to decide on our schedule based
on *intelligent* guess.

let's tentatively schedule on March 7 1700-1900 followed by dinner.

chon