[wg-e] DNSO WG-E Meeting Schedule - proposal

let's me propose the following meeting schdule for WG-E, which is similar to
what we did in Los Angeles last year;

   2000.3.7 Tuesday 1700-1900

other alternatives include

   2000.3.6 Monday  Afternoon(1500 - 1800), or
        3.7 Tuesday Morning(0700 - 0900)

See the attached memo on probable ICANN Meeting Schedule in Cairo.

chon

								2000.2.11
Anticipated Schedule of ICANN Meetings in Cairo

Here is the ICANN schedule i expect in Cairo if it follows similar schedule to
the one in Los Angeles;

2000.3.7  Constituency Meetings
          Morning   ccTLD, NCDNHC,...   Administration Committee Meeting
          Afternoon ccTLD, NCDNHC,..    Constituency Meeting
          Evening   WG-E,..             WG Meeting
     3.8  Morning   DNSO General Assembly
          Afternoon Names Council Meeting
          (Late Afternoon Open GAC Meeting)
          Evening   Reception
     3.9  Full Day  ICANN Open Forum
     3.10 Morning   ICANN Board Meeting

Unfortunately, we have not received any detail schedule from ICANN, nor
DNSO yet, and i don't expect the detail schedule is available until very
late.

We could not find obvious slots for DNSO WG meetings this time either,
and they have to be scheduled in ad hoc manner again.

Please also note the shift of the schedule by one day, possibly due to
some Internet Society Meeting to take place on 2000.3.5-6 at the same
location.