[wg-e] Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:08:22 -0600

I was going through some of my old Names Council emails and received the
following suggestion from the Berkman Center that I thought might be of
interest to your working group.

Caroline G. Chicoine.

If you'd like to increase turnout at webcasts of DNSO activities, some
suggestions:

* The front page of dnso.org might be updated to mention the webcast
specifically (in addition to the NC teleconference generally).

* You might establish a special "announce" mailing list specifically for
DNSO-related webcasts, and/or you might feature webcasting more prominently
in current announcement messages.

* The day before each webcast, you might send an announcement message to all
those who tuned in for remote participation in DNSO meetings in Berlin,
Santiago, and LA.  I'd be happy to provide the list of email addresses
required for this tactic, and/or send such an announcement myself, if the
Names Council thinks that such a message is appropriate and desirable.